DevOps and Agile Consultant at MattAgile.com
- Head of Software at Zortrax.com 3D Printers
- Process Architect at coi.gov.pl part of the Ministry of Interior, Poland
- Software Engineer at Allegro.pl
Who am I?
I help organizations with Agile (Scrum, Kanban, XP), Lean Start-up, Lean Enterprise and software engineering techniques and good practises: XP, DevOps processes: CI, CD, Quality, ChM, RM, BDD, TDD, Risk Management and GIT Flow
As a technical person I still code on a daily basis and participate in development community meetups. I have learnt software engineering practices like those mentioned. I believe in Clean Code and Software Craftsmanship.
For several years I have been responsible for technical side of Agile Transformation and created a Development Tools Ecosystem for Allegro Group – the biggest eCommerce company in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 5k+ employees. Then two years ago I have been trusted to lead an Agile/DevOps transformation for the first Polish Government agency that gone the path towards the agility. Recently I am an IT and Business Consultant.
He’s an active member of communities where he teaches, lectures and helps with conferences.
Why you can trust me?
- Experience – 933.2 hours of training courses; 2703 attendees
- Activity – 99 technical and business talks; 5652 minutes on stage that is 94h, 5649 attendees
- Practise – he uses those techniques and technologies in building his own software